NLP CPA's your partner in business.
At NLP CPAs, we will partner with you, your firm, and its staff. We offer a diverse menu of “a la carte” accounting services including, but not limited to, write-up and compilation services and a menu of outsourced accounting services that also includes CFO functions. Our team includes QuickBooks Certified ProAdvisors® and Advanced Certified ProAdvisors®.
We also provide: Review, Audit, Fraud Examination, and Forensic Accounting services. Superior tax services (personal and corporate) including: tax planning, preparation, IRS negotiations and audit representation. Mergers & Acquisitions and Sales Management/ Business Consulting Transition and Succession Services In each service area we provide one-on-one involvement to help you through data gathering and analysis, strategic and operational action plans and ongoing monitoring and implementation of the changes that will take your business to the next level. We are client advocates; we will work with you to manage your business and/ or personal affairs by:
NLP CPAs is a Tidewater firm serving all of Virginia, with a national reach and international experience.
Call (757) 366.9818 for more information.
Accounting and tax return preparation are considered to be “essential” services, so we will remain open during the Coronavirus pandemic. However, in compliance with government guidance to restrict “gatherings” to no more than 10 people, we must limit access to our office. We have 8-9 staff members on site most of the day. Therefore:
- ALL MEETINGS WILL BE CONDUCTED BY PHONE, except for tax return pickup. Call the office to schedule a phone conference. (757.366.9818)
- Please call ahead if you need to drop off tax or accounting work so we know to expect you. Otherwise the door will be locked.
When and if you do enter our offices, here are the steps we take to help protect the health and safety of both our clients and our team:
Each day we use Clorox, Lysol, and/or and ammonia mixture to sanitize:
- All doorknobs & surrounding wall area,
- All light switches and surrounding wall area,
- Workstation surfaces & tools (phones, staplers, calculators, etc),
- Bathroom commodes, sinks & faucets,
- Kitchen counters, sink & faucets,
- Copiers & their keypads,
- Foyer table & all chairs.
The Board Room table & chairs and the foyer table & chairs are sanitized after each use.
Disinfectant hand soaps and/or hand sanitizers are available for team (and client) use.